WHERE IS CAMPBELL + CHARLOTTE JEWELRY MADE?
All Campbell + Charlotte jewelry is proudly made in New York City. We work with an extremely talented and skilled group of craftsman that are part of the Campbell + Charlotte family and are key to bringing our designs to life.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT TO RECEIVE MY CAMPBELL + CHARLOTTE JEWELRY AFTER PLACING AN ORDER?
Most Campbell + Charlotte jewelry is made to order. Our typical turnaround time for pieces is 2-4 weeks. If the item is in stock, it will ship within 5 business days. If you would like to know which items are currently in stock, please contact us and we can send you in stock pieces. If you need a made to order piece in less than 2-4 weeks, please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate a rush order.
HOW DO I DETERMINE MY RING SIZE?
We highly recommend that you have your finger sized in person at a professional jewelry store. This will give you the most accurate results and ensure that your Campbell + Charlotte ring arrives in the right size.
DOES CAMPBELL + CHARLOTTE DO CUSTOM WORK?Yes! We love working with clients on custom projects! Visit C+C Custom to learn more. We offer a full range of customization, including:
- Small customizations to existing designs - i.e. engraving, metal color, etc.
- Stone customizations to existing designs - clients can choose a stone of their choice to be used in an existing Campbell + Charlotte design
- Completely one-of-a-kind projects - clients work with Jenny to bring a completely custom design to life from CAD design to production
- Reimagining existing jewelry pieces - clients who have an existing jewelry piece(s)/gemstone(s) work with Jenny to reimagine these items into a new custom piece
- Engagement & wedding rings - couples work with Jenny on any jewelry piece needed for their vows including engagement rings, wedding rings or custom wedding jewelry
DOES CAMPBELL + CHARLOTTE ACCEPT RETURNS?
Given all Campbell + Charlotte pieces are made to order, we are not able to accept returns. However, it is extremely important to us that you absolutely love your new jewelry and that you have confidence in your purchase. If you have questions when shopping and would like more information about a piece, please contact us and we are happy to help. You may also find many more pictures of our pieces on instagram. If you receive a piece and are not happy with your purchase, please contact us and we will do our best to address your concerns. If your piece arrives damaged, we will gladly work with you to have it repaired and sent back to you.